Chalet Maurice offers a comfortable contemporary feel using a combination of local materials, natural yet sumptuous fabrics and simple elegant lines. The careful balance of architecture and interior design combine beautifully to create a luxuriously chic alpine retreat.
The spacious open plan living area and dining room create a feeling of comfort and light as do the six large en-suite bedrooms, most of which have direct Matterhorn views.
The master suite takes the entire top floor, featuring an open fire, a double height pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. Large south-facing balconies on each floor offer the perfect place to sunbathe and soak up the breathtaking views.
Located at Le Petit Village, Zermatt, Chalet Maurice is reached via a private funicular railway through the mountain.
This free standing property is set into the mountainside with a magnificent view of the soaring Matterhorn.
Your Fully Catered stay with Elysian includes:
– Exclusive use of your chalet and its facilities
– Dedicated service from Elysian staff including personal Concierge and PA
– Gourmet Breakfast and afternoon tea
– Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)
– Perrier Jouët Champagne
– Carefully selected house wines
– Open spirit bar
– Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
– Jo Malone bathroom products
Catered prices for Chalet Maurice from 20,000chf
Call us: +44 203 468 2235